In conformity with the legislative decree 196/2003 “Personal data protection code” the following information regards the processing of your personal data.
The aim of the personal data protection code
Your personal data will be processed in relation to contractual demands and to the resulting legal obligations.
Conditions of the personal data protection code
The processing of your personal data occurs by means of suitable procedures thereby guaranteeing your security and confidentiality and can be carried out either in documented form or by electronic means.
Obligation or power to give data
With regard to the data which we are obliged to know, in order to fulfil the obligations required by community regulations and laws, that is, orders bestowed by legal authorities and by control and security agencies, if you do not confer the data it results in the impossibility to establish or to proceed with relations , in the limits in which such data are necessary for the carrying out of such relations.
As far as the data which we are not obliged to know is concerned, their absence will be evaluated case by case, and will determine the final decisions, in consideration of the importance of the data requested and not obtained, to our organization.
Communication and distribution of your personal data. Your personal data will not be circulated to unknown people, in any way, even in the case of request or consultation.
Your data will be communicated, to known people, meaning
- People who can gain access to the data due to the inclination of the law, or community regulations within the limits of such regulations
- To our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their work for our organization, only if a letter of appointment has been issued by us imposing the duty of secrecy and security.
On the basis of the article no. 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003 you have the right, in relation to the owner of the data protection act
- to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns you, even if it is not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- to obtain the origins of the personal data, as well as the purpose and formality of the data protection act
- to obtain a description of the logic applied to the data protection act carried out with the help of electronic instruments
- to obtain the updating, the rectification or, when necessary, the integration of the data
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation In conformity with the legislative decree 196/2003 “Personal data protection code” the following information regards the processing of your personal data.
- to obtain the certification that the updating, the rectification, the integration, the cancellation, the changing into anonymous form or the restriction of personal data have been informed, also in relation to their contents, to those people to whom the data has been communicated or given out, except in the cases in which such processes are impossible to follow through, or require a work by means manifestly out of proportion to the protected right.
- to oppose wholly or in part, for legitimate motives, the processing of personal data that concerns you, even if they are still relevant to the purpose of their collection.
- to oppose wholly or in part, for legitimate motives, the processing of personal data that concerns you, to be used for sending advertising material, or for direct selling , or for the completion of market research or commercial communications.
Owner of the data protection act
The owner of the data protection act is Tourist S.p.A which resides in Gubbio (PG), Via Tifernate snc: - +3
9 075 9234 – fdax +39 075 9220323 – e-mail: email@example.com
Scroller de texto -|